Saaremaa has a number of splendid activities for the holidays, during the autumn-winter period
- Enjoy the snug streets, parks, and the beach area of Kuressaare on a bike, scooter, or using walking poles. Nice departure after a work holiday or a day of seminars.
- Exciting activities for the whole family in the brand-new WOW experience center. According to the autumn-winter schedule, Kuressaare Castle, Angla Windmills are also open. Ask about the opening hours of Sõrve Lighthouse and the Viking Village as well!
- Nature invites! The evergreen Panga cliff, deeply loved Harilaiu hiking trails and the Kiipsaare Lighthouse, Kaali crater, Koigi bog, and a bird-watching tower in the Loode Tammik. Bird watching is in full swing in autumn and spring, there are far more than just 1 bird-watching tower on the island 🙂
- Cruise on the historic sailing ship Kaljas Hoppet
- A decent seal trip or just a boat trip on the sea is exciting in any season.
Discover shops of Saaremaa products and flea markets in Kuressaare. Some dignified boutiques that are not yet known to everyone, are open as well!
More information: https://visitsaaremaa.ee/en/
Saaremaa events: https://syndmused.saaremaavald.ee/en